CONCRETE BLOCK FOUNDATIONS
We Repair & Pour Slab Foundations
COMMERCIAL CONCRETE CONTRACTOR
Slab foundation repair is often necessary, especially in Texas. If you have concerns, contact New Creation Concrete Paving about slab cracks, damage and other issues. We halt fractures and other troublesome conditions. As a Houston concrete contractor that solves slab foundation repair problems, we offer solid solutions.
These are some reasons why in Houston slab foundations eventually need repairs:
- Shifting clay soils are one reason why concrete slab foundation repair contractors service so many homes in the Houston area. At New Creation, we make repairs using pressed concrete foundation piers or steel piers.
- Hot temperatures of over 100 degrees in Houston (plus 50″ of rainfall each year), commonly cause slab foundation damage.
- Plumbing leaks lead to major issues and should be fixed. They can cause slab fractures, heaving and more.
HOW CONCRETE SLAB FOUNDATION REPAIR ENDS PROBLEMS:
- It makes structures level. That stops deterioration.
- When you have your foundation fixed, large gaps close. The foundation and floors become even.
- Your foundation may be raised 1/2″, 1″ or more than 4″. Every home is different.
- Damage caused by sinking, sloping and foundation heaving is corrected.
- Enlisting a foundation contractor to fix your slab protects your Houston property. It prevents slab foundation repair issues.
- By having your foundation raised to the best possible elevation, problems such as wall cracks, floor fractures and spaces around windows and doors are eliminated.
If you’re a homeowner, get a slab foundation evaluation and repair estimate at no cost.